- The personal data we will collect
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected
- Site user rights
Personal data must be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), to be incompatible with the initial purposes (limitation purposes);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as they will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 , paragraph 1, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (limitation of storage);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter’s request;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP adress
- Hardware and software details
- Links where a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user consults on our site
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- Phone number
This data may be collected using the following methods:
Sending a message via the contact form
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will only be used for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
- Commercial actions
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Business approach
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such User Data as they reasonably need to fulfill the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share User Data with the following third parties:
We may share User Data with third parties for the following purposes:
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to fulfill the given purpose.
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if it is required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
User data will be kept for a period of: ten years
We will ensure that users are notified if their data is retained for longer than this duration.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure your security is protected, we use transport layer security protocol to transmit personal information through our system.
All data stored in our system is well secured and can only be accessed by our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement will result in the employee’s dismissal.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to ensure the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that persons under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- permission to access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right to object
You will find more information on these rights in Chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete or dispute the data collected
If you would like your information deleted or otherwise amended, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies
We use them to remember all the selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your future visits.
- Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
If you have any questions for us, please feel free to contact us using the following: