What is FIP?
Flagship and benchmark event for the entire profession. The FIP (France Innovation Plasturgie) federates all the actors to bring high the performance of a high-tech, competitive and responsible plastics industry.
Show link: https://www.fip.com/
Acim Jouanin and the FIP?
Acim Jouanin as a player in the plastics industry with its heating solutions, will be present at stand B21 to discuss with you and many professionals from the plastics industry on the techniques and industrial challenges of the future.
What are the activities of the FIP?
A new format with 3 spaces and a meeting dedicated to new materials to meet all the challenges of the Plastics, Composites & Rubber industry.
- The entire industry is brought together to present the different plastics technologies : injection, extrusion, rotational molding, blow molding, thermoforming, machining.
- FIP’Transform is THE only exhibition in France dedicated to the plastics industry, which facilitates meetings between principals and processors of plastics , rubbers and composites.
- FIP’Discover how to adapt your production tool and process in a circular economy reflection.
The FIP invites you to compare the different technologies , manage subcontracting projects with processors, adapt the production tool to the circular economy and discover the materials of tomorrow.
- Tuesday April 5, 2022: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday April 6, 2022: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday April 7, 2022: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, April 8, 2022: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.